- Your name: Michelle
- Your age: Do the math, I was born in 03/16/1989.
- Your Location: Muk-Town, Washington ... about 30 min north of Seattle, WA
- Occupation: Student (Part-time vacuum sales rep.)
- Hair color: Chestnut brown
- Top five fav bands of all time: No Doubt, Fleetwood Mac, Queen, Hejira, Bob Marley & the Wailers
- Top five fav Movies: If you hate my movies, you and I will both hate you. 'Cause The Clockwork Orange, Grease, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Turn of the Screw, and Chicago are definitely good flicks.
- Cookies or brownies? Caramel brownies? Yes, please.
- T or F: "I hate diet cherry coke" FALSE. The combination of zero calories and bizarre, syrupy flavor is irresistable.
- wikkedy wack or the regular type? Erm....regular.
- Are you a hot guy? I could be...Hmmm...
- Lush or not lush? Lush!
- Voiped or arrowed? Uh-oh...This isn't, like, Lost In Translation, or something, is it? Um....arrowed.
- What is your favorite word? Spork. I mean, honestly. Spork.
Hot pictures?! Please, God, let that be sarcasm...
Apologies in advance...but I DO like Pinnochio...
Pinocchio had a human girlfriend who would sometimes complain about
splinters when they were having sex.
Pinocchio, therefore, went to visit Gepetto to see if he could help.
Gepetto suggested he try a little sandpaper on his manhood and Pinocchio
skipped away enlightened.
A couple of weeks later, Gepetto saw Pinocchio bouncing happily through
town and asked him, "How's the girlfriend?"
Pinocchio replied, "Who needs a girlfriend?"